The Blaine County Public Cemetery District is a county office dedicated to serving the cemeteries of Blaine County in Montana. The District is comprised of Kuper Memorial Cemetery near Chinook and Alice Nash Cemetery in southern Blaine County.
We hope that the following information will aide you in your search for relatives and friends. Meanwhile, you can contact us below and we're happy to provide assistance.
On April 7th, 1966 the City of Chinook deeded to the Chinook Public Cemetery District of Blaine County, Montana the parcels of land used for cemetery purposes. This was to become what is now known as Blaine County Public Cemetery District and is managed by the Blaine County Public Cemetery Board.
Board of Directors:
The records for the following cemeteries have been compiled by the Milk River Genealogy Society. We thank them for their hard work and their willingness to share these records with the public. We also want to thank Jeanne Dalton for putting these records in a format that can be used on this website.
• Bethel Bruderthaler Cemetery
• Cleveland Cemetery
• Grandview Union Cemetery & Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church
• Hollandville Church and Cemetery
• Hungry Hollow Cemetery, John Griffin Spring House, Duffield Graves, Hofeldt Ranch, & Don Ross Ranch
• Hydro Cemetery, Dalke Family Plot, & Nazarene Church
• Lohman Area Cemeteries and Bunker Graves
• Mennonite Brethren Cemetery
• Prairie Chapel United Berthren Cemetery
• Zurich Cemetery
• Turner Cemetery
• SilverBow Cemetery
• Wing Cemetery
Looking for a loved one or doing geneology research? You're in the right place.
Available photos and information are listed which each plot. Name Search will assist in locating and reasearching.
We extend a HUGE thank you to Tracy McCracken. Without the hard work and immense giving of her time, this project would still be in planning stages. Thank you so much!
We're happy to help.